(Source) - Edited by me.
Actual lines from the unaired Sherlock pilot
As I said in the description of the video : This is my FIRST video EVER and Idk why there is bug at the beginning and the end but. I hope it’s not too bad. xD
friendly reminder that this is Benedict Cumberbatch’s body
omg you can almost see
Sorry, but I have to say this, because it’s really irritating me that everyone seems to think this is Benedict. IT IS NOT! By all means, you may use your imagination that it is and let your fantasies go wild. But right now, let’s use one of Sherlock’s little tricks, hmm? The science of deduction:
1. The lips. These lips are not the cupids bow we all know and love. These lips above are rounded and quite thick. Benedict’s mouth, to be honest, is a little crooked, and has two sharp points, and are thinner than the ones in the gif above.
2. The acne/spots. Yes, this man above does have acne/spots. There is nothing wrong with that. I admit, this is a sexy body, but we all know that Benedict does not have acne on his torso.
3. The neck. It’s doing a weird ‘V’ like shape, which, yes, Benedict’s does too, but it’s not the same shape. The one above looks like the points in the ‘V’ touch, where as Benedict’s does not.
4. The shape of the torso. Look at the two pictures of Benedict above. Then look at the gif. This is not the same shape. The gif seems to have more of a prominent chest area, and smaller waist, where as Benedict has more of a balance between the two. Benedict really isn’t as skinny as lead to believe, he’s quite muscly.
5. The position of the nipples. This feels odd to mention, But Benedict’s seem to be more lower on his chest, where the man in the gif seem to have more higher ones.
6. The teeth. I do not know why I see this, and maybe it is just me, but the teeth look wrong too. Benedict’s teeth are more rounded, and less in a line, unlike the ones in the gif.
Benedict’s are fairly straight and together (good teeth, might I just say), but ‘uneven’ in a way.
7. Do you not think that Benedict, or someone would have already addressed this gif if it were him? Surely interviewers would’ve mentioned it. Or at least the rest of the ‘clip’ or ‘movie’ would’ve been posted… I have watched nearly all of Benedict’s shows and movies, and not once has this ever come up.
As much fun as it is imagining that this could be Benedict, do not be fooled, it really isn’t. But by all means, use your imaginations! But THESE are the real Benedict:
(The Last Enemy)
(To the Ends of the Earth)
(Star Trek: Into Darkness - Deleted scene)
(Rhinoceros - Stage play)
(Inseparable - short film)
(Benedict Cumberbatch - photoshoot)
(Frankenstein - Stage play)
(Sorry to be a party pooper. But we have so many lovely pictures of Benedict’s body…)
Thank you !
(Source : ally-of-villains)